Dental Bonding is a cosmetic and restorative treatment option. Composite resin materials are bonded directly onto the teeth. This both restores function and provides a more aesthetic appearance.
Bonding may be recommended for one or more of the following:
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth
- To improve discolored teeth
- To close gaps between teeth
- To lengthen one or more teeth
- To reshape one or more teeth
- To protect an exposed tooth root
Bonding is a safe and effective solution that can often be completed in just one visit. To find out if dental bonding in Reidsville, NC may be right for you, contact us at Caring Modern Dentistry today!