A dental emergency is a situation that requires prompt attention from a dental professional. At our office, we understand that you cannot always plan when you will need our care. If you experience a dental emergency, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Our team will schedule you to meet with our dentist as soon as we are able so you can receive the care you need. We are happy to care for several types of dental emergencies, including:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other types of tooth pain
- A lost dental restoration, such as a lost filling or crown
- Damage to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the tongue, cheeks, lips and gums
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A partially or fully knocked-out tooth
Dental emergencies happen to everyone, so we’re here when they do. If you have an emergency, please contact our office ASAP so we can help you.