DENTIST IN Reidsville
Restorative dentistry restores the strength and beauty of your smile. Whenever possible, we will preserve your natural teeth. When needed, we can also provide tooth replacement options that are both functional and beautiful.
Your restorative dentistry treatment plan may include one or more of the following solutions:
- Composite Fillings
Restorative dentistry may be right for you if you have experienced any of these dental issues:
- Tooth decay
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Tooth pain
- Missing teeth
- Severely worn teeth
If you are looking for a dentist who deals in restorative dentistry in Reidsville, North Carolina, you’re in the right place with Caring Modern Dentistry. If you are interested in ensuring that your teeth are well looked after, you could benefit from the help that restorative dentistry can give you. Not only will you enhance your dental health, your teeth will look fantastic as a result!
WHAT IS RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY?
The treatments involved in restorative dentistry are all there to improve the surface and the structure of the teeth. If your teeth are missing or have decay, are fractured or you’ve had a previous failed restoration, restorative dentistry can be the answer you need. The good news is that at Caring Modern Dentistry in Reidsville, North Carolina, you’re going to get the very best possible care from a team of dentists with your best interests at heart. You deserve the very best in restorative dentistry care, and if you have a need for crowns, implants or fillings, our restorative dentistry experts will be on hand to help. Restorative dentistry is all about ensuring that your mouth and teeth are comfortable and can give you confidence in your smile.
EXAMPLES OF RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
Restorative dentistry covers a wide range of procedures and care, and at Caring Modern Dentistry we are all about ensuring that you get the care that you need. With this in mind, some of the examples of restorative dentistry you need include:
- Fillings. Many people get fillings in their teeth when they are children, and it’s one of the most common options when you see a regular dentist in Reidsville, North Carolina.
- Crowns. Sometimes, damaged and decaying teeth can benefit from being made stronger with a crown on top of the surface of the tooth. Almost all crowns used in restorative dentistry are made with porcelain, but check with our team at Caring Modern Dentistry to see what material your crowns will be made of.
- Bridge. If you have a missing tooth, you’re going to benefit from a bridge being placed in the gap. The bridge allows a fake tooth to fill the gap and uses the adjoining teeth to anchor the tooth in place.
- Dentures. Dentures can replace all or some – or even just one – of the teeth and there are a lot of options with dentures that can give you back your smile and suit your mouth well.
BENEFITS OF RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
There are plenty of benefits of restorative dentistry, and some of the benefits include:
- Aesthetics. You can improve your appearance and your smile with restorative dentistry.
- Confidence. When you fill the gaps and you ensure that decaying teeth are better supported, you can feel a difference – restorative dentistry can give you this.
- Dental Health. Improving your dental health is important, and with restorative dentistry, you can do exactly that! You can keep your teeth healthier for longer with restorative dentistry.
CONTACT US TODAY
For more information on restorative dentistry in Reidsville, North Carolina, give our Caring Modern Dentistry experts a call today. We’ll be able to talk you through everything you need to know.
Caring Modern Dentistry has the training and experience to restore the health, function, and beauty of your smile safely and gently. Contact our office to schedule a consultation with Drs. Adams, Hodges, Nazziola, or Applebaum.